The core of our success at ZPR is efficiency of operations, trade execution capabilities, and services to our clients together with successful investment results.
- Monthly performance reports – These are completed and mailed out the first business day of each month.
- Monthly newsletter – A general newsletter is available to all clients covering the latest market outlook, performance of asset classes, and specific investments held in the portfolios.
- Quarterly performance review – ZPR provides customized quarterly reports for its institutional clients and for consultants.
- Tax decision reports – For taxable entities, ZPR provides a comprehensive tax planning report in October and November. When trading, ZPR minimizes tax liabilities by utilizing the High Cost tax lot method.
- All accounts and transactions by the trader are reviewed at the end of the day by the portfolio manager.
- Trade confirmations are checked against the trade book by operations staff.
- Every month end client holdings are reviewed and balanced for performance reporting.
- Monthly brokerage statements are reconciled with our internal accounting system.